Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines where is it?

where is it?

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post January 25th, 2003, 8:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,937.00 Points
i cant find it anywhere cause i dont know what u guys r talking about. thanks for the good buzz on Wonder though. im hoping to upload a few more by tommarrow. I dont know what u mean by the new patch that makes the grass and the tress look realer because i dont know what its called and where to find it. is it v3.1 cause i did it and it didnt help. if it makes any difference im running the game in Scream Machines Day Mode

Post January 25th, 2003, 8:30 pm

Points on hand: 3,610.00 Points
So there is no v3.1 out! All I have is v1.31 and I get the realistic water and stuff. It isn't a separate patch it should come with v1.31 Try going to the terrain editing tab and click "day" for day mode then click "theme" and choose "Default Theme" not "SM Default". Those give me the better looking water and grass. Hope this helps. Also did you DL the tree packs form the SM website?

Post January 25th, 2003, 9:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,937.00 Points
yea i made a mistake. its 1.31. lol. i usually use scream machines cause i think it looks brighter and better. i did DL the tree thing today and i think i unpacked it right and all. ill do it again to see if it changes

Return to Scream Machines