Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post December 24th, 2003, 6:14 am

Points on hand: 3,024.00 Points
Just to say I went to Winter Wonderland at the mellennium Dome on sunday, it's only there for december. They had a compact inverted coaster which was far better than it looked the only thing I didn't like was at the end the brakes stinked of smoke. They had various other rides including Vertigo, Drop Zone, and a ride simmilar to Samuri at chesington. They also had a reverse bungee, which was ?????????10 a go. all in all a good day out and worth going as it's a one off. It's open until 31dec. See www.winterwonderlanduk.com

Post December 24th, 2003, 10:32 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

the ol' pinfari xpress. Looks to me very much like a standard SLC but alot smaller. I think also an SLC looks alot smoother 4.2 g's on that thing ouch. At my local park there's a Pinfari coaster, and its painful. Also the g'force it pulls for such a tiny coaster is amazing.
http://www.pinfari.com/Database/pinfari ... fs_eng.htm (has a vid of the coaster aswell)

Although i think ill give the millenium dome a miss this year. Im sure it will be back next year, bigger and better

Post December 25th, 2003, 12:18 am

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

mindbender in that canada mall pulls an unreal 6.5 g's. talk about pain! It would be a great experience though. Back on topic, sounds like fun, but I live in the U.S., so...

Post December 25th, 2003, 12:26 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Post December 25th, 2003, 5:46 am

Points on hand: 3,024.00 Points
yes it was a pinfari, but didn't find it painful at all it was very smooth.

Post December 26th, 2003, 11:56 am

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

IF397, I knew that comment wouldn't slide past you.[:D] G's can be painful though, depending on what kind of a ride it is. Usually, they're just fun.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports