Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Wood Coaster Design

Wood Coaster Design

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 8th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
As my coaster I am working on is HUGE and will take me forever to finish I decided to toss in a side project and do a small wood coaster...so at least I can complete something that won't take 100's of hours.. LOL

I'm just curious...I tried to do a small test track but can't get any supports to show up for it. I have no clue what I am doing wrong. Is there something different when doing wood coasters to get the wood supports to show up? I tried reading the HELP in the program for the wood support generator but I just don't get it. Not finding any tutorials that show WOOD coaster design either.. If I see it once I would be set but just not finding anything.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do. I have a small (my test track) track with station, curve, lift, drop, short circuit back to station. Just no clue how to get the wooden supports to be there.

Thanks,

Greg

Post January 8th, 2016, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 6,188.00 Points
Hi Greg, click on the link below and it will take you to the official No Limits 2 Tutorials, they cover wood supports in the last video. I'd suggest that you watch them all though seeing that you are new to all of this, I wish you well and take your time.

official-no-limits-2-webinars-t35959.html

Post January 8th, 2016, 5:19 pm

Post January 8th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Leafsfan33 wrote:
Hi Greg, click on the link below and it will take you to the official No Limits 2 Tutorials, they cover wood supports in the last video. I'd suggest that you watch them all though seeing that you are new to all of this, I wish you well and take your time.

official-no-limits-2-webinars-t35959.html

These are amazing!!!! WOW! Seriously..thank you for sharing... I had not gone into that section of the forum yet. THIS is how I learn...I see it a time or two and then I am good to go. Can't wait to share what I do....won't come close to some of these projects but we all start somewhere right....

Greg

Post January 8th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Points on hand: 6,188.00 Points
No Worries, Happy to Help :)

I can't believe other people seen this post and didn't help you? C'mon people what the heck...............

Jerry

Post January 8th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ They are busy joining other NL2 contests so don't worry. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 9th, 2016, 10:12 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,068.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Leafsfan33 wrote:

I can't believe other people seen this post and didn't help you? C'mon people what the heck...............

Jerry

Not every is on in the hour between him posting the topic and you replying...
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post January 9th, 2016, 11:11 pm

mkingy wrote:
Leafsfan33 wrote:

Jerry

Not every is on in the hour between him posting the topic and you replying...

That (time differences) should NEVER be an excuse. LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2