Board index Roller Coaster Games 3D Modeling Discussion Wood Magic Can't Handle My First Drop

Wood Magic Can't Handle My First Drop

Discuss anything related to 3D modeling from 3ds Max to Object Creator. Have a question? Get it answered here!

Post November 3rd, 2012, 12:32 pm

Points on hand: 557.00 Points
So i made a drop that was super intense but would magic can't handle the roll and the airtime it produces. It was my greatest aconplishment and thus happens. If i could leave it like this i would. What should I do. It goes from a 55 degree roll pulling 0.5 g into a 2 second transition back to zero with a 1 second normal force zone droping the Gs to -0.5. The angle of the drop says its 55 degrees but it's probably 70 in reality.
Last edited by jeffleblanc on November 3rd, 2012, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 3rd, 2012, 1:35 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Okay listen very closely to my following points. These points will aid you in your time to come as a member communicating within the forums here.

1. Be more specific. Explain your numerals and your statements with more descriptive labeling and specifications. For instance:

It goes from a 55 degree roll pulling 0.5 g into a 2 second transition back to zero

Back to zero degrees or back to zero g's?

2. Utilize pictures pictures in cases such as these. What exactly can't Wood Magic Handle? I'm curious because the steepness and rolling seem to be fine, and Wood Magic auto-supports should produce decent supports- as far as auto-supports for wood coasters go.

3. You made a drop that was super intense........... Wat?
Drop that was intense for what type of roller coaster?
It's your greatest aconplishment? Compared to what?
Why exactly can't you leave it like this? (Pictures [:)])

Post November 3rd, 2012, 1:43 pm

Points on hand: 557.00 Points

Post November 3rd, 2012, 9:06 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points

Post November 3rd, 2012, 9:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points

Post November 3rd, 2012, 10:24 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Ever noticed that Wood Magic sounds a bit dirty? Also,that makes the thread name even funnier.
Sorry for being off topic BTW, but it'd be nice if you could provide some pictures.
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Return to 3D Modeling Discussion