Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Wooden Coasters For A Newbie

Wooden Coasters For A Newbie

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 23rd, 2007, 9:21 am

Points on hand: 1,725.00 Points
Hey all,

I got no limits only about three days ago but when i make a wooden coaster there isn't a fence around the sides of the track liek there should, apart from that its a fantastic game,
[:D]

Thanks in advance,

Steven

Post July 23rd, 2007, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

hey, welcome to the site.

For the fence around the track, that is actually a part of the auto-support feature.
Youll see what i mean, if you go to the supports drop-down menu in the nolimits editor. Then go to the bottom of that menu to suto-supports.
Then select a build mode (normally i select final build, the other modes will not show up in the sim, they just let you preview.) Next, your going to select the build style. Then, go ahead and press ok. This will make supports for you woodie, and also the handrails along the side of the track.
Normally, you want to do this at the end of the coaster, its completely normal for the handrail not to be there. [peakhill]

Hope this helps.

Post July 23rd, 2007, 10:40 am

Post July 23rd, 2007, 11:52 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
And another thing to add to that too. In the editor, the preview are very usefull to make sure that you are getting the correct kind of wooden auto supports. If you're new to them and don't know exactly what all of the styles look like, the preview will let you get to know them and will help you choose exactly which style looks the best.

If you have any other support questions, let me know, I'll probably be able to answer them.

Post July 23rd, 2007, 12:41 pm

Return to No Limits Coaster