Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions X Station Music

X Station Music

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post April 10th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,523.00 Points
If anybody has been to Six Flags Magic Mountain and have been on X, I am sure that you know of the pretty cool station music that I am talking about. Does anyone know the actual name of it or was it just something randomly made up by Six Flags.

Post April 10th, 2007, 10:21 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
hello, i ma not sure if its this but here you go its the 3 reply, and

heres the link, http://www.coaster-net.com/forums/?showtopic=1771

Post April 11th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,523.00 Points
no i went there too and all that guy says is what he thinks should be the station music for x and i think that that song would sound pretty sweet on x but it is not. thanks for trying but that didnt help. sorry

Post April 11th, 2007, 8:37 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
The first ride I've been on with station music was Nemesis, very dark stuff but I found it kind of weird being not used to that sort of theming. At goldreef the only music to be played is a radio channel called highveld stereo through speakers located all around the park. Just imagine, you?????????re riding the tower of terror for the first time and they are playing a song from Abba or some old boy band. (It just doesn't fit)

Post April 11th, 2007, 9:23 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Station music has alot to do with ride anticipation. The first time I ever boarded Wild Thing, hard rock music was blaring at the station to be heard from the beginning of the queue. Things like Korn, LP, AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses. Very good stuff, very loud, and it pumped you up for the extreme ride.

Not trying to sound rude CoasterMan, but you need work on grammar and puncuation. It's a real drag reading from a post with no commas or great word usage.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post April 12th, 2007, 5:36 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

They use generic techno music. One of the songs is from one of the Blade movies, I think the first one.

Post April 12th, 2007, 7:52 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Station music has alot to do with ride anticipation. The first time I ever boarded Wild Thing, hard rock music was blaring at the station to be heard from the beginning of the queue. Things like Korn, LP, AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses. Very good stuff, very loud, and it pumped you up for the extreme ride.

Not trying to sound rude CoasterMan, but you need work on grammar and puncuation. It's a real drag reading from a post with no commas or great word usage.
i'd leave if they were playing korn in the que.. i'd be afraid that the people running the ride were high on crystal meth..

Return to General Theme Park Discussions