Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion YouTube.com

YouTube.com

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 5th, 2005, 2:33 am

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

http://www.youtube.com/
I don't know if anyone has heard of this website yet, but my best friend's brother and a couple college friends started it a few months ago and it has really started to take off. Basically, it's a free site to share videos and watch videos that other people have made. It's a really interesting site and obviously a lot of people really like it so I thought I'd mention it here to see if people used it or what they thought/think about it; and if you havn't been there, check it out.
Also, this month they are giving an iPod nano away in a drawing every day, if that grabs anyone's attention. You get one entry when you sign up and another one for each friend you invite.
Last edited by guitarplayer673 on November 6th, 2005, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 6th, 2005, 4:23 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

The ronaldinho freestlye video was pretty bo, as was the nike freestyle video, looks a pretty cool site for stuff like that.

Post November 6th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Looks like an awesome site. I will visit that alot. [:D] Thanks for the link. Tell your best friends brother its a good site. [:D]

Return to Off Topic Discussion