Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Zen Ride

Zen Ride

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post May 14th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

A zen ride is when your the only one on the ride. I saw this on another site, but never thought to post it here until now, because I just had one.

Today Is Mother's Day, so the Busch Gardens wasn't that full, then as soon as I got there, an hour and a half before it closed, it started raining, and people were leaving by the bucketfulls. Got in line for Loch Ness, 2 waits, then, Sorry, the ride will temporarily halt operation due to inclement weather. So I head over to Corkscrew Hill, my first Zen ride of the day. As soon as I get out, I hear the clank of Nessie's lift, so I run over, and get on, no wait at all, for front and back seats. My first Zen ride ever on a coaster. The rain stang my face, but it was still awesome. Then I headed over to Alpengiest. Got in front, which is usually 40 minutes, nobody at all. I got on, and again, a zen ride. The rain stung my face even harder, but it was still awesome. Then I got to reride, so this time, it wasn't raining. Perfection. Then the ride op said I had to get off. The park has a rule about only one reride, because of motion sickness. So then I rode twoce more. Then it was 7:50. 10 minutes left. I headed over to Apollo, 2 minutes before closing, and got in front row, one wait. Yet again, a Zen ride. Today could have been my best day at the park ever.

So, have you guys had any zen rides?

Post May 14th, 2006, 11:44 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
on thursday I got riddlers front seat
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post May 14th, 2006, 11:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,200.00 Points

ninja and mindbender at SFOG plenty of times
i think i like it better with more riders though

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:00 am

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
Mindbender, it is AWESOME, gotta be my favorite coaster, I love how when you are going through the third loop, even though it is slower and the same size, it feels so much more forceful then the other two loops, and its nice to not have everyones scream echoing along the walls beside yours.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:33 am

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Viper at SFMM. It is pretty much your own ride for about 2 hours till closing.

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:40 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
lol, Viper is your own ride almost all day. I rode that 25 times in row all alone. Wouldnt it be interesting having one on X...

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:41 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I completely agree with you there about Viper. In the morning that whole area is packed, but then as the day progresses it drains out and there's nobody there.

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:51 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post May 15th, 2006, 12:57 am

Points on hand: 5,058.00 Points
When I was like....10-11, big thunder mtn railroad at disneyland perhaps....11-12 times in a row? just before closing at 12am i think it was, the park was literally pretty much empty except for me and my bro running around the queue over and over.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions