Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Anybody know of any roller coaster WMP skins?

Anybody know of any roller coaster WMP skins?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!


Posts: 2892
Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Offline
Quite random, I know, but:

I randomly started to use Windows Media Player in skin mode, and I swore there was some kind of Millennium Force or roller coaster skin I could get, but I can't find it.

Anyone know of it?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 24th, 2008, 12:44 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
There are a few for Winamp on Coasterimage.

http://www.coasterimage.com/downloads/winamp/index.htm

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post