Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Lighting (Bizarro), Release and Post Mortem

Lighting (Bizarro), Release and Post Mortem

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 31st, 2016, 4:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,118.00 Points

Six Flags China has announced its major flagship ride, bizarro, the worlds tallest launched coaster!

Official render released by Six Flags

More to be released soon!

-COASTERGUY246

(side note - the ride and its scenario is purely fictional, and should not be taken too seriously. and obviously its going to be released this year and not 2020)
Last edited by COASTERGUY246 on January 31st, 2017, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I love how much easier it is to make these tophats in NL2 vs NL1(Evidence is theres a lot more lately), I really like the concept, and if anybody could afford this IRL it would be in China with their inflated economy. My only real criticism right now is that the first overbank uses a different support style than the rest of the ride, making it look out of place.
What are these for?

there is a reason for the supports, lets say you get quite a shock when you go around that turn

(its supposed to look like an electrical pylon)
Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
Looks great! Finally a world's tallest coaster with something more than just a tophat. :)

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

I like how you got creative with the strata coaster layout :)

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

520ft

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Normally I avoid creations like this but this actually looks pretty good.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Yeah, is this a redux of that competition entry you were working on some time back?

Also nice little sign for the fencing - gives me an idea for updating my chainlink fence pack haha.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Fantastic combination of these tracks - Kingda Ka, Millennium Force, Bizarro, (Wow same ride name with this "terrafic" (tera and terrific) one but just an Intamin hyper lol. Known as Ride of Steel.) and Megalite!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

RCW from NLE is helping me with some 3d work, including the station and some other misc theming

In classic Six Flags/ Bizarro theming, he added the logo flythrough.

WIP render of the current station, structure is not final. we are struggling to think on what to do with theming inside the station so please leave suggestions if you have any!

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Kinda reminds me of that concept I had a while back
the-turbo-topic-t34219-50.html#p375717
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

^ I still remember that thing! :D

Points on hand: 66.00 Points
This looks pretty cool, although the first hill after the top hit just seems too small.

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points

There are trims to slow the ride down before that hill. It still hits about 80 mph going over it. It has safe g forces throughout.

I know because I was working on an older theme of the ride :p
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
BTW for that chain link fence if you google chain link fence textures you can find a way better one that's actually silver instead of black in 5 or so minutes. The default sketchup one irritates me because it's black
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Official release on CC please if possible! :D

Points on hand: 1,003.00 Points
Looks fantastic! The colors really pop and the layout looks great.

Large update due tomorrow! still getting a couple things sorted out before I can show what has been going on around bizarro...

The image looks chic! :D

so bizarro is no longer going to be a standalone ride in this park! after toying with the idea i decided to make the area around bizarro resemble a DC Universe area, just like SFMM and other sf parks! here are the newly added rides:

The Riddlers Revenge

i should be adding some sort of riddler logo on the area where the chequered flag should be, but still not sure if its a good idea or not

The Joker

Catwoman Whip

Lex Luthor VS Superman

And finally, the classic Batman -The Ride clone (by tallon)

-----

Bizarro has also received some TLC from projektion, it now sports a newer hydraulic launch model, as well as some more accurate sounds (i would upload a demo video but i have limited internet right now)

i hope you guys like the direction the project is now going, and please leave feedback/criticism!

- COASTERGUY246

Then you'll soon have a park name for this project, because you already have flat rides! :D

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Good job on the textures / colour work!

Everything looks nicely spaced out - I look forward to seeing the continuation of the project.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Sorry for posting so often but i did mention this

i would upload a demo video but i have limited internet right now

so now im back to having decent internet i was able to upload a video showcasing the new sounds on the launch track

Cool train! Cool flame effect! :D

Next

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2