Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Coastercrazy made the cut

Coastercrazy made the cut

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 11th, 2010, 7:41 am

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
I just bought a new computer (yay, I really needed one!). I was debating which sites/games/programs/etc I would transfer over to my new toy and Coastercrazy made the cut. I might not visit here as much as I would like to, but I still enjoy this site, and the coasters! No Limits and Scream Machines made the cut too; my Ultimate Ride days are officially over.[:)]


For anyone who's interested, this is the new pc I bought:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docu ... R1002_USEN

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 11th, 2010, 8:30 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Great to hear something from you again. Too bad you're not into UR anymore, but i could understand that when the UR community is getting smaller each day.

I can't wait to see some rides again coming from your direction. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post March 11th, 2010, 4:43 pm

Posts: 2113
Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Offline
Wow we havent seen you in a while. Happy to see you back. And nice computer.

Post March 11th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
It's official, Ultimate Ride is dead.

It was a fun game when it was around. I've lost all my discs for it.
American Eagle Lover

Post March 11th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Yeah, Ultimate Ride is dead, I have to agree. It's been dead for a long time. I love that game but it has lost all of it's fire online. There's no point anymore. I'll be done with school in two quarters so hopefully I can get back to building a ride here and there once I'm done. :)

Post March 11th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Posts: 482
Points on hand: 4,334.00 Points
Location: Clarksburg, New Jersey, USA
Offline
Wow it's been a while and so good to hear back from you again. I guess were all still waiting for NL2 and SM2 to come. We don't know when though. Anyway great to hear from you.

Post March 11th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Posts: 1580
Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Offline
Hey that's cool! I still have my UR Disney, Deluxe, and Regular discs! It was my first coaster game :)

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post