Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Cutest Guy In WWS and CC

Cutest Guy In WWS and CC

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 30th, 2004, 11:46 am

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points
Location: Lancaster, CA, USA
Offline
who's cute? would it be wws or me?
Last edited by RCTfansMal818 on April 30th, 2004, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 30th, 2004, 12:27 pm

Posts: 75
Points on hand: 2,347.00 Points
Offline
[r].

I think that says enough.

Post April 30th, 2004, 12:33 pm

Posts: 217
Points on hand: 3,008.00 Points
Location: Heenvliet, Netherlands
Offline
Oh my god you cracked me up!

BTW dude, how are we to tell without a pic of you??

Post April 30th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
yeah..lol, actualy, iv never seen a proper pic of u wws...
Rarwh

Post April 30th, 2004, 1:59 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Originally posted by RCTfansMal818

who's cute? would it be wws or me?

I don't want guys thinking I am cute. I don't like being thought of as cute. So don't make a topic asking who is cuter me or someone else. I dislike it and don't appreciate it. I am not gay nor anti-gay, but I hate comparisons to other people.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post