Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ DJ RRollergod Tenminmix

DJ RRollergod Tenminmix

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 9th, 2007, 10:25 am

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
I did this mix once before but I liked this version better and since I got a video camera I wanted to post this. The sound quality is crap but I got an external sound card the other day and now the problem is fixed! But anyway please comment on it and rate it because some stuck-up bitches at my school love to piss me off so they rate it one star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-t3Jv70liM

*~RRollergod~*

PS Jayman do you have a diagram on how I can hook up my amp to my computer through my new external soundcard?
Last edited by RRollergod on September 9th, 2007, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion