Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Do you peoples hate me?

Do you peoples hate me?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 23rd, 2007, 8:35 pm

Posts: 352
Points on hand: 5,850.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Lewis13

Calaway I Hate you becausee you like Macs and not to mention your display picture is by far( gerst no offense) the GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

ianko66 your alright no one hates you. maybe coaster kid [lol]
i hate calaway for being emo
Dont buy starbucks coffee


its poison

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 23rd, 2007, 8:36 pm

Posts: 875
Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points
Location: Columbus, Ohio; United States
Offline
Originally posted by thatoneband777
i hate calaway for being emo
[/quote]

I hate you for making a billion mavericks and still being on this site saying you hate people.

Post September 23rd, 2007, 10:17 pm

Posts: 1908
Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Lewis13

Originally posted by thatoneband777
i hate calaway for being emo


I hate you for making a billion mavericks and still being on this site saying you hate people.

I love you all for hating eachother[:D][stupid][stupid][:D]
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post September 23rd, 2007, 10:41 pm

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by thatoneband777

Originally posted by Lewis13

Calaway I Hate you becausee you like Macs and not to mention your display picture is by far( gerst no offense) the GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

ianko66 your alright no one hates you. maybe coaster kid [lol]
i hate calaway for being emo


I hate you for being a spoiled annoying little brat who likes to spam my PM inbox telling me to ride your coasters.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post