Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Downhill Mop Bucket Surfing!

Downhill Mop Bucket Surfing!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 12th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I sometimes love to sit in a big wheeled mop bucket and ride down a ramp or a downhill road, when I get the chance. Last time I rode in a big yellow bucket that was from a gym and the ride down the road was rough like a TOGO coaster. I would start uphill past the gym and roll down to the stop sign. I would turn right and roll downhill more until I got to another stop sign. I then would jam my shoes down in front of me so they slide on the pavement road like brake pads on a classic wooden coaster's skid brakes. Then after I slowed down, I would roll off to the side and walk back up to the gym with the bucket and do it over again. I also had a pink car driving behind me as I was rolling down the road in the bucket. I have mop bucket surfed at a boyscout meeting before down a sidewalk.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post November 12th, 2012, 8:56 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 1447
Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
Lol, i remember this one time in the 6th grade me and a friend would rollerblade on a downhill road near my house. it was actually smooth until it got to the bottom

Post November 13th, 2012, 6:04 am

Posts: 264
Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
Offline
So thats what they're teaching our boyscouts nowadays...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post