Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Finally going on the yearly trip!

Finally going on the yearly trip!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 10th, 2003, 11:44 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
Well I'll be visiting my home town in Florida this week!!!Were going this Friday & leaving on the 24th.Now I get to watch the Daytona 500 with my hill billy/very red-neck family again. My whole family are racin fans,but the main thing is im doing all I can to get my mom to take me to Islands of Adventure while were down there.Im taking my video camera & if we go to Islands of Adventure im taking it there too.

-----------------------------

Ride to live,live to ride,
ahhhhhhhh!!
Last edited by Xtreme15 on February 11th, 2003, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post February 11th, 2003, 5:16 am

Posts: 1
Points on hand: 2,801.00 Points
Location: narrows, Virginia, USA
Offline
have lots of fun.. i have never been to IOA but i heard it is very kool.. i hope u get to go 'cause i would like to see the video.. :) HAVE FUN


gwgoalie

Post February 11th, 2003, 1:53 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
cool, have loadsa fun. Its annoying that UK parks arent open in summer

errrrrr stuff

Post February 11th, 2003, 4:13 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
I think I got a 70 to 75% chance of going.Im going to ask my sister that lives down there if she could take me.I just really hope she will.I want to go soo bad and if I do go I hope to make a video of IOA.

-----------------------------

Ride to live,live to ride,
ahhhhhhhh!!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post