Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ Hard Hat Area ‹ FUN!

FUN!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 24th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Posts: 37
Points on hand: 1,944.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Image

Time to annouce my best Nolimits coaster ride!, I've comed up with some twisted supports, and will be putting some twisted objects along with it! I just bought the object creator, so this will be a fun roller coaster!

I'm using Gerstlauer Euro-fighter, to let you experince twists, turns, a loop, and you'll be doing all that, around a bunch of scenery.

The twisted supports that you can see here http://nldc.interfix.net/p228, are very crazy looking, they do look very rough between to segments of the supports joinning, but once I'm finish with all the supports I will get them joined together so they won't look like that, I will keep you all updated. even though its not done, if anyone wants to try it out just give me your e-mail.

Jesse
Last edited by toprider on January 24th, 2005, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 25th, 2005, 11:44 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
i don't think those supports would hold the track in real. It looks more like it would fall apart when you get more then 2g's on the track. Looking nice. I hope the track is in good quality and your objects not FPS eating [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Hard Hat Area

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post