Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Graphic Card Help

Graphic Card Help

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 26th, 2004, 6:06 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
I was looking at the setting under my mac's profile and there is this information:

ATY,RV350M10:

Type: display
Bus: AGP
VRAM (Total): 64 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x4e50
Revision ID: 0x0000
ROM Revision: 113-xxxxx-117

Display:

Type: display
Display Type: LCD
VRAM (In Use): 64 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 854
Depth: 32-bit Color
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes

ATY,Jasper_B:

Status: No display connected


Again, I am on a mac. Can anyone tell me the company and model of the card?

I need this info so I can buy a better card and I would like to know anyway.

Thanks in advance

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 26th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

I was looking at the setting under my mac's profile and there is this information:

ATY,RV350M10:

Type: display
Bus: AGP
VRAM (Total): 64 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x4e50
Revision ID: 0x0000
ROM Revision: 113-xxxxx-117

Display:

Type: display
Display Type: LCD
VRAM (In Use): 64 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 854
Depth: 32-bit Color
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes

ATY,Jasper_B:

Status: No display connected


Again, I am on a mac. Can anyone tell me the company and model of the card?

I need this info so I can buy a better card and I would like to know anyway.

Thanks in advance


Sure thing man, it is right there in front of you:

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x4e50

[:D]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post