Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Graphics design requested ...

Graphics design requested ...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 10th, 2009, 11:24 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Hey folks, as many know I do a little webpage coding on the side and well, I am looking for a little graphic to be created that I can use on websites to show that I designed them (rather than just using plain text). If you are skilled in this area, would ya mind hitting me up via PM?

Basically I am looking for something like this:

Image
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 11th, 2009, 12:19 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
;D
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post