Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ How does this mask fit you?

How does this mask fit you?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 5th, 2009, 5:35 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Ill will try to get a picture of me in it.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 6th, 2009, 2:08 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
yayyyyyyyy!!!!!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 11th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have this mask that i got last Monday.

s-l16008.jpg


I will be getting these two soon in the mail!

brass.jpg


brass 2.jpg

Post January 12th, 2017, 8:09 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Jk but I wonder if masks are also "loose" articles! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post