Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Hyper Rails patch

Hyper Rails patch

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 8th, 2012, 1:17 pm

Posts: 192
Points on hand: 88.00 Points
Location: dallas, tx, USA
Offline
Would anyone have or know where I could get the 1.02 patch for Hyper Rails. Thanks

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 8th, 2012, 5:49 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post September 8th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Posts: 192
Points on hand: 88.00 Points
Location: dallas, tx, USA
Offline
Thanks oscar. I got the game to work with windows 7.

Post September 9th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Posts: 482
Points on hand: 4,334.00 Points
Location: Clarksburg, New Jersey, USA
Offline
I remember HR used to be my favorate coaster simulation. They should of came out with HR2 but roller coaster rampage was at least alright or maybe I havnt played it enough.

Post September 9th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Posts: 192
Points on hand: 88.00 Points
Location: dallas, tx, USA
Offline
yeah...HR to me is the best. I stopped playing it because I could not get it to run in windows 7 (installing it).I got that figured out and now it runs very very well.But frontier is developing a new game that sounds pretty good. Hopefully I will be beta testing this real soon.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post