Board index ‹ Videography ‹ User Submitted General Videos ‹ Kirnu

Kirnu

Post YouTube videos of whatever you want here! Don't forget to use the YouTube forum code to embedd the videos properly.

Post May 7th, 2007, 12:32 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
For those of you that havent heard about kirnu, its the new ball coaster made by Ingenieur B?????????ro Stengel GmbH. I cant spell that. check out this website. http://rcdb.com/id3613.htm.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 7th, 2007, 8:35 am

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post May 8th, 2007, 5:41 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Aww crap... why is this in the POV subforum? I thought you had made a video from the ride... Oh well, next time do a forumsearch since there existed allready a topic...
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to User Submitted General Videos