Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My Past and Future Coasters

My Past and Future Coasters

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 25th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Posts: 64
Points on hand: 2,368.00 Points
Location: ?, ?, USA
Offline
If you didn't know, I made coasters before nantosuelta...but i wan't to say a few things:

I will not post any old coasters. I have my reasons.

I probably won't post most of my new ones (Eatagaboon, Heaven's Looper, Contortionist) either. I have reasons for that, too.

I won't post any Pi-Rides (Haute Tension, Nemesis Project (i might post it...maybe), Blue Thunder) because those are mostly not 100% mine or even %50 mine sometimes. I usually do trackwork or 3Ds...

So if I ever get threatened of not posting a ride probably in another 4 to 5 months...(that, plus college) than don't boot me![;)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 25th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
This is no doubt the best piece of information i've read all day!

Post August 25th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^ Agreed[^]

Post August 26th, 2005, 1:34 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
MasterPi -- no offense, but WHO CARES? I mean, get over yourself. So you do not post rides ... BIG DEAL!!!! Geesh man, trust me when I say that NO ONE here is waiting on the edge of their seats to see a submission from you. Furthermore, I dont think ANYONE in the history of any site in our "community" has been booted for not posting a ride ... so let it go man.

Post August 26th, 2005, 1:36 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
"fo sho" ^ lol

Post August 26th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

MasterPi -- no offense, but WHO CARES? I mean, get over yourself. So you do not post rides ... BIG DEAL!!!! Geesh man, trust me when I say that NO ONE here is waiting on the edge of their seats to see a submission from you. Furthermore, I dont think ANYONE in the history of any site in our "community" has been booted for not posting a ride ... so let it go man.


Lighten up a bit?

Post August 26th, 2005, 2:07 pm
cjd

Posts: 3370
Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points
Location: New Concord, OH, USA
Offline
^If we banned members for not posting rides, WWS would have been forced to ban himself.

Post August 26th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
I don't think so FN. That post was perhaps the most self-infdulgent piece of garbage I have had to set my eyes on in months. It was time for a dose of reality. So, thank you in advance for your years of experienced wisdom in those 4 words, but no thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add "[lol]" to the end of that.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post