Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Nicolas Cage Time

Nicolas Cage Time

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 24th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
What if that houseyard for 101 became under his control? No!!!! Nick-caged dogs, aww. :shock:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post March 25th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Image
Image
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post March 25th, 2015, 8:09 pm

Posts: 764
Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
Offline
Mr. cage is my hero.
Plantoris

Post March 26th, 2015, 2:05 am

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Whenever I see Thundebird or Cheetah Hunt Launch, I have to whisper the most eloquent of words;
"LSM's Encage." <3
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Post March 26th, 2015, 7:12 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Rickrollercoaster wrote:
Whenever I see Thundebird or Cheetah Hunt Launch, I have to whisper the most eloquent of words;
"LSM's Encage." <3

stahp.

Post March 28th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77fRikiMiw[/youtube]

Mfw watching:
Image
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Post May 4th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Posts: 1410
Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Offline

Post May 4th, 2015, 11:38 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Cage rules the galaxy? Heck NO!!!! It's the end of the universe! :shock: & :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 6th, 2015, 6:33 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
idk why i even look at this topic anymore.

Post May 6th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
brb jacking off to Nic Cage pics.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post May 6th, 2015, 6:38 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
^ tmi.

Post May 6th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, USA
Offline
you can't cage the cage.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post May 7th, 2015, 3:05 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Well, as long as you don't go against human (being) rights, you can use him as one part of hilarious jokes! ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 7th, 2015, 6:12 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Nicholas Cage is outside of human rights as he is probably not human.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post May 20th, 2015, 7:02 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Space.

Image
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post May 25th, 2015, 10:12 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Hero... only in space movies! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 2nd, 2015, 2:34 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline

Post December 4th, 2015, 4:10 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline

Post December 4th, 2015, 10:17 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Another Saint Nick! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post December 4th, 2015, 1:02 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1521
Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Location: Arlington, TX, USA
Offline
This just unlocked the cage of memories from the great Cage-uler Times

Post December 5th, 2015, 4:44 am
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
woo it lives!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 5th, 2015, 6:37 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1521
Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Location: Arlington, TX, USA
Offline
The Cage shall never die

Post December 6th, 2015, 8:31 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Recognized as our favorite banter! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post January 25th, 2016, 7:33 pm

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
pls
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post January 26th, 2016, 3:24 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I wish someone could run into funny Camages this year! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post