Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Official DJ topic

Official DJ topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 10th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Well most of us know we have many DJs around the forums. This forum was made so there is less confusion trying to find old mixes. I would prefer that all mixes are uploaded to megaupload or another file host. Just post here with your DJ name, type of music, mix name, and link to download and I will update the list. Please contribute. Mine are on the way, but to wet the appetite I have a 10 minute Happy Hardcore mix from a very famous DJ on youtube.

DJ Ravine, Hardstyle, 10MHH
http://www.speedyshare.com/398677672.html

DJ Droid, Trance, M3 megamix
http://www.myspace.com/DjDroidMusic

Gazag, Classical/New age?, At First Sight
http://www.myspace.com/franzie360








Please contribute!
Last edited by RRollergod on May 15th, 2007, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Posts: 592
Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline

Post May 13th, 2007, 1:15 am

Posts: 918
Points on hand: 905.00 Points
Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Been listening to the happy hardcore mix. I like the "Listen to Your Heart" sections (just a guess at the actual title) and I really like that. But when the guy's voice comes in and repeats "I am" over and over again I almost turned it off.

Other than the guy's voice part, I really liked it. I'm not a huge fan of mixing songs, but what I hear here isn't too bad.

I'm no DJ, but I guess it would be appropriate to show my own work here.
http://www.myspace.com/franzie360
Everything I write is original and usually very diverse.

Post May 15th, 2007, 7:03 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Updated 5/15


My digital turntables should come tomorrow, so my first mix will come soon.

Post May 15th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Posts: 2892
Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Offline
Cool music everyone. I'm not a dj =[
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage
250

Post May 15th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Posts: 296
Points on hand: 1,269.00 Points
Location: Dedemsvaart, Overijssel, Netherlands
Offline
????????? hear someone calling my name? Oh wait.. it's Disk Jockey.. ok never mind ;)

Post May 15th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
^Hey man you back for good? I remember you did some good stuff. Anything to post?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post