Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Official Minecraft Topic

Official Minecraft Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 18th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
im rc1234 .-.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post June 9th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
I'm bored, so I'm gonna try to recreate the R.M.S Titanic. :3
Attachments
2015-06-09_22.24.21.png

Post June 10th, 2015, 4:09 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ It would be awesome to see the real model! You also know the full name of that legendary ship. "R.M.S." I should be careful not to say like R.M.C. :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 10th, 2015, 11:06 am

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
Lol XS

Post June 11th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
fixed the scaling of it :3
Attachments
2015-06-11_23.43.16.png

Post June 12th, 2015, 9:38 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Keep it up! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 20th, 2015, 3:10 am

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
Wut you think? :0
Attachments
2015-06-20_04.03.09.png
2015-06-20_04.03.43.png
2015-06-20_04.07.45.png

Post June 20th, 2015, 3:12 am

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
Tried to make the scale perfect, so somethings might be too thick or too skinny or something else. I hate it. .-.

Post June 21st, 2015, 4:59 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Looks like an embarkable ship now! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 22nd, 2015, 7:51 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
Announcing World of Adventures Resort This new Minecraft Resort Will Include a Theme park Water park and Hotels.

Phase 1 includes the theme park World of Adventures park
phase 2 is the water park
phase 3 is 2 hotels and theme park expansion
Attachments
2015-06-22_21.42.34.png

Post June 22nd, 2015, 7:52 pm

Posts: 1241
Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Location: Cleveland
Offline
Looks good so far.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post June 22nd, 2015, 7:55 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
ill be doing updates dailey

Post June 22nd, 2015, 11:39 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
Update 2

What stuff I started since the last image
Across the USA Gifts
World Adventures Photos
Africa themed water park

ps I tried the effiel tower but failed so I might replace it
Attachments
2015-06-23_01.34.45.png

Post June 23rd, 2015, 9:13 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Just one question. Can the players send Minecraft objects to NL2 as 3ds data? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 24th, 2015, 4:54 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
another update
Attachments
2015-06-24_18.52.43.png

Post June 24th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
:D

Post June 25th, 2015, 4:04 am

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
another update
2015-06-25_05.56.25.png

Post June 25th, 2015, 4:07 am

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
sorry for the double post

edit whoops wrong pic fixed
Attachments
2015-06-25_05.56.00.png

Post June 25th, 2015, 11:19 am
Metazoanhaddock User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1758
Points on hand: 3,387.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Location: Seattle, Washington
Offline
cool cool5
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post June 25th, 2015, 6:45 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
Cool5? Wrong post?

Post June 26th, 2015, 12:27 am
Metazoanhaddock User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1758
Points on hand: 3,387.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Location: Seattle, Washington
Offline
nah, It's just becoming a colloquial saying around here
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post June 26th, 2015, 6:55 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Yeah, saying "Cool." is always the best way to praise people! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 2nd, 2015, 12:36 am

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
oh, lol.

Post July 3rd, 2015, 11:23 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
What's your ship like now? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 5th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
haven't worked on it for a while but here.
Attachments
2015-06-21_13.57.16.png
2015-06-21_13.57.31.png
2015-06-21_13.57.52.png
2015-06-21_13.58.26.png

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post