Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Silent hill review

Silent hill review

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 22nd, 2006, 12:42 am
man

Posts: 1065
Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Location: Pot country, Tacoland, USA
Offline
I give this movie a 10/10. It was great in every aspect. I have not found one thing wrong with the movie. It had a real great story line and as far as I can tell it followed the storyline of the game besides the main charecter was a girl instead of a boy. The movie had real good effects probably the best I have seen besides sin city. It was probably right after that movie, but really close to being as good as it. They even made a great ending that lets there be a second movie, but does not make it completly retarded and ruin the whole thing. The suspense was the best part they timed everything so you would just jump and scream. I am probably going to see this movie 2 or 3 more times and I really recomend any of you who love silent hill or just getting a great thrill out of suspence movies to see this.
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post