Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Threatening the President

Threatening the President

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 2nd, 2005, 1:43 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

This is a serious matter, don't underestimate the government. Honestly, grow up. Sometimes I wish this site had a minimum age maturity level to join.


Shut the love up! This doesn't involve you. And I can say whatever the love about the government I want to.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 2nd, 2005, 2:22 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by IntaminFan397

Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

This is a serious matter, don't underestimate the government. Honestly, grow up. Sometimes I wish this site had a minimum age maturity level to join.


Shut the love up! This doesn't involve you. And I can say whatever the love about the government I want to.


Nor does it involve you, you got yourself into it. This is a forum, what you post here goes to the community.

Post June 2nd, 2005, 2:24 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Image

You are a pathetic little boy Tony, just crying out for attention ... and I feel sorry for your parents. What a nightmare you must be to raise with your insolent attitude and overwhelming abhorrence of anything or anyone that disagrees with you.

Post June 2nd, 2005, 2:39 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
ok ladies and gentlemen, time to let you guys think about it and sit in the corner, topic closed [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion