Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ what was your first NL coaster?

what was your first NL coaster?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 28th, 2009, 5:45 pm

Posts: 5
Points on hand: 1,305.00 Points
Offline
My first track was Tvysted, a Steel Twister, with wooden supports, decent, but extremely irrealistic. Will upload when I get 5 posts.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 28th, 2009, 6:26 pm
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
I uploaded mine recently. see for yourself what the word "HE11" means
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post September 25th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Posts: 19
Points on hand: 115.00 Points
Offline
my first coaster were called project one XD

Post September 25th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Posts: 9
Points on hand: 1,086.00 Points
Offline
My first NL coaster was a floorless B&M called "desert danger". I actually loaded it up because i thought it wasn't that bad [:p]. If u would check it please rate it[:D] http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=16067 I think The supports are all prefab but the G's are realistic.

Post September 25th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Posts: 516
Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Location: Vancouver, WA
Offline
Re-Creation of Batman:The Ride SFMM and it was horrible. Support hits, high G's, but I got kudos on the layout. I've lost that track when CS.com closed.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post