Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ Who has the complete trackpack of Evenoss?

Who has the complete trackpack of Evenoss?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 21st, 2012, 11:08 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I lost the objects a longtime ago but still have the bare trackfile of Evenoss by Extreme Rider without any objects. Who can send me the whole trackpack? I really used to like that coaster with the castle and how the track spiraled around it.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 21st, 2012, 11:23 pm

Posts: 330
Points on hand: 1,136.00 Points
Offline
I'd like the .nlpack file as well.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 10:28 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I also need the complete trackpack for these coasters by Crazycoaster: Breathe, Trance, Corsair The Legend of Dark Chest, Xibalba, Xenon and Atlas.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 1:03 pm

Posts: 38
Points on hand: 167.00 Points
Offline
I can give you evenoss, and I would also like those coasters that where listed above:)

Post December 22nd, 2012, 1:26 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Someone already sent me the evenoss trackpack, but I still need those Coastercrazy built coaster trackpacks.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post