Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Another n00b, Another Day (Introduction)

Another n00b, Another Day (Introduction)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 20th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Posts: 5
Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Location: Florida, USA
Offline
NOTE: I'm not sure where to post this, but I hope this doesn't tick off anybody. If it does, I apologize.

I realised I had an account here (well over a year old) when a topic posted at ThrillNetwork linked here for a POV of Hades. I thought I should post here more often since I dont want this account to go to waste.

I post at other forums as the user Homer, look for me on ThrillNetwork, Theme Park Review, COASTER-Net, and CoasterForce. I'm 16 and I live in Florida, my home park is Busch Gardens Tampa, and my shoe size is size 10 :P .

Hope I have fun on the funniest titled coaster site, WeeWeeSlap.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 20th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Hello Homer. I think I've seen you over on thrillnetwork a few times.

Post June 20th, 2005, 8:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I don't know why, but your post ticks me off[lol] j/k.

Post June 21st, 2005, 4:05 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Welcome (back) to the site then...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post