Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Any Minnesota people.......

Any Minnesota people.......

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 28th, 2008, 2:24 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
.....going to see Monday Night Raw tomorrow? I am going with my sister and my niece and was wondering if there's anyone here that will be there.[:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 28th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Posts: 289
Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Location: Brooklyn Center, M.N., USA
Offline
Nope, I am going to see Dark Knight today though up in Rodgers. Might go to Valleyscare again next weekend if anyone wants to meet up.

Post September 29th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Have fun! I wish there were some people I knew here that were going, then I could stop and say hi to them.

Post September 29th, 2008, 4:31 pm

Posts: 289
Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Location: Brooklyn Center, M.N., USA
Offline
Holy poop I just looked at your profile and saw you live in Brooklyn Center!

I live there s well. (Park Center Sr High student) Cool to now I'm not the only north metro coaster nerd. :)

Post September 29th, 2008, 6:36 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Topdrag

Cool to now I'm not the only north metro coaster nerd. :)
No ... you still are. [lol]

Post September 30th, 2008, 1:35 am

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Topdrag

Holy poop I just looked at your profile and saw you live in Brooklyn Center!

I live there s well. (Park Center Sr High student) Cool to now I'm not the only north metro coaster nerd. :)


Where in Brooklyn Center do you live?

Post September 30th, 2008, 10:04 am

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
OMG last night was so awesome! We were about 8 rows from the ring in the lower level; the seats were phenomenal. My nephew watched it at home and said that he didn't see us (bummer), but when we got home I went online and they had posted the pics online and I was able to spot us in the crowd. I will post the pictures on my Myspace page soon but here are the ones that I found of us on the WWE website. You can't really see our faces so I circled us in the crowd.

Image Insert:
Image
265.16 KB

Image Insert:
Image
290.02 KB

Image Insert:
Image
167.2 KB

Image Insert:
Image
180.25 KB

Post September 30th, 2008, 7:15 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Did your pics come out dark, Princess? Every time we go to a live event the lights really do a number on our cameras and every picture is really dark and "seems" poorly lit.


Post September 30th, 2008, 7:19 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
We haven't got them developed yet but from what they look like on the camera they aren't dark at all. I hope they print like that.

Post September 30th, 2008, 7:38 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
The crappy tattoos are almost worth the admission price.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 2nd, 2008, 5:54 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Hopefully ... mine are always dark and I have hundreds of them that we have taken over the years. Here's to hoping yours are better!

Post October 2nd, 2008, 6:07 pm

Posts: 1605
Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: UK
Offline
Originally posted by Princess_G


Image Insert:
Image
167.2 KB



i love you, man!

Post October 2nd, 2008, 6:37 pm

Posts: 289
Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Location: Brooklyn Center, M.N., USA
Offline
I live on 2 blocks south of 94. Near the Park and ride on Brooklyn Blvd. I do not really want to give any specifics on the interwebs. :)

Post October 3rd, 2008, 4:04 am

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Adrenaguy

Originally posted by Princess_G


Image Insert:
Image
167.2 KB



i love you, man!


A Batista hater, eh? [stoning][stoning][stoning][stoning]

I finally got all of the pictures posted on my page on Myspace. You can check them out here - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2184653

Post October 3rd, 2008, 6:05 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
I'm not sure that was what he was getting at Ang ... [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post