Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Apollo's Chariot Recreation Project (NL2) Download soon!

Apollo's Chariot Recreation Project (NL2) Download soon!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 239.00 Points
Hey, guys! This is my very first post on the forum, But I am discussing my recreation I am doing which is Apollo's Chariot, so which means I done it before after two tries, But those are kind of lame, but I will release photos of the first two recreations, But both are not done. And the trackwork is kind of average for me. I am doing the third try of this recreation. I started it and I completed with the drop of the ride, But I placed a few supports for the lift and the drop, At the beginning of the lift, I will add supports. So I am on the 2nd airtime hill and the supports. So I want to let you guys know of how well of this recreation am I doing and I may post replies daily, or maybe not. So here is the first picture of the drop and I will talk about the 2nd airtime hill soon.

No hate comments, and hope you enjoy this recreation. [lol] :D

-monstermilefan
The drop comparison
to
*The second picture is not owned by me.
Last edited by Monstermilefan on February 1st, 2016, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ok, I made this second airtime hill, Does this look good or no, I just feel not confident or most confident. So is this a good second airtime hill?

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

Okie, I need someone to help me with this part. This is the part I just mainly struggle on, the helix for the ride so does the dive into helix does look good or does it need improvement? I'm not feeling good about this.

Ok, I have the helix done, so Is this helix good or no? I'm not moving on until is this good.
***The last picture of the post is not owned by me.***

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Here comes the drop into the pond! That really makes the ride's biggest impression and hopefully that your trackwork will pay off... in the (very) near future! Keep it up!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Thanks! and here is the POV teaser for this recreation.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2