Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Are There Green People Here?

Are There Green People Here?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 23rd, 2009, 11:56 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4812
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
i think all of us could do our part..
I know lets have a big demonstration and everyone paints everything in sight green with green spray paint!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 23rd, 2009, 11:58 pm
cjd

Posts: 3370
Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points
Location: New Concord, OH, USA
Offline
I hate you for mentioning that song and getting it stuck in my head.

You're welcome. [:D]

Post April 24th, 2009, 12:04 am

Posts: 1674
Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points
Location: IA, USA
Offline
Have recycle bin full of crap every week, take the trash out once a month, drive conservatively, no yard waste as it all stays on yard, turn lights, computer, etc off asap, drink about a gallon of h20 a day and when i pee in my toilet i don't flush unless its brown. Guilty of taking 10 minute showers, driving 30-40 miles a day, and being involved in hockey, which is probably the most wasteful sport in the world. The companies that make poop waste so much paper its not even funny.

Once I am a house owner and not this college crap, I'm converting my yards into 100% trees/shrubs/plants with no grass, and will probably save up for either wind mill on backyard or solar panels. However in a year I wish to have saved enough money to convert my car to Hydrogen power, although I doubt I'll be able to afford it for a while. Been living this way for about 6 years. Could I be better? Ofcourse, however, as an American it is A) hard to use public transport if not within a major metropolitan city, and B) am born to be a wasteful bastard.

Post April 24th, 2009, 12:30 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Originally posted by jayman

i think all of us could do our part..
I know lets have a big demonstration and everyone paints everything in sight green with green spray paint!


hmmmm sounds like fun!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 26th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Posts: 183
Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points
Location: Martinez, Georgia, USA
Offline


Because it's cheaper. Also Germany has a lot of coal to begin with, if I'm not mistaken.

Post April 26th, 2009, 4:44 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
My research is done. Thanks to all who got and replied ot my survey. [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post