Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Ban TheVillageIdot

Ban TheVillageIdot

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Ban TheVillageIdot

Yes Ban Him
21
88%
Yes Ban Him
0
No votes
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
0
No votes
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
3
13%
 
Total votes : 24

Post June 17th, 2009, 12:57 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
yea. I've come to the conclusion that this is some random dumbass who made a profile on CC just to annoy the crap out of us. ALL ABOARD THE BAN TRAIN!
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 17th, 2009, 1:08 am

Posts: 35
Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Location: clarkston, michigan, USA
Offline
ive been in the ban train im just waiting to go full steam ahead

Post June 17th, 2009, 6:54 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Flickstah

yea. I've come to the conclusion that this is some random dumbass who made a profile on CC just to annoy the crap out of us.


Probably a former CS member who's trying to annoy us, because we laughed at the fall of CS.com. [lol]

He's asking for a ban himself so I'd say: Go for it [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 17th, 2009, 8:29 am

Posts: 2317
Points on hand: 4,662.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Location: pennsylvania, USA
Offline
I vote for the silent treatment
What are these for?

Post June 17th, 2009, 8:57 am

Posts: 649
Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points
Location: boston, massachusetts, USA
Offline
I support bannage.

Post June 17th, 2009, 11:23 am

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me too yaaaaaaaaay
I am Michael Jackson favorite child to play with!!!

Post June 17th, 2009, 11:32 am

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
i vote silent treatment

Post June 17th, 2009, 11:34 am

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
let him go ride Mean Streak a couple of times. that'll knock some sense into him lol

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post