Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Cheap Printer Ink?

Cheap Printer Ink?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 22nd, 2009, 12:34 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
A year or two ago I found a website that was selling ink cartridges for my epson Stylus Photo R200 printer for $1.99 each cartridge. Since it was a banging deal, I bought about $100 worth since I print a lot on a daily basis. I have fianlly ran out of ink now. [:(]

I can't remember which website I got it from. Any of you guys/gals know where I can get ink that cheap?

Thanks,
Oscar
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 23rd, 2009, 9:59 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Wow, you really do print a lot. Hmmmm, I am very bored at the moment, I will try to find some ink that cheap, or similar to that price. [:)]

EDIT: Found something! They were actually made for the Epson T0481 series, but they are compatible with the stylus photo r200! hope it'll work!

http://www.shopacc.com/details.php?pID=epson-r200-r220-r320-rx500-rx600-black-ink
Oh, right. BTW, it is black ink, so I hope it's ok. [confused]

Post May 24th, 2009, 12:20 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Cool, thanks, I need color inks as well [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 24th, 2009, 12:23 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
awesome, I figured, lets look some more [lol]

Post May 24th, 2009, 3:11 am

Posts: 836
Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Offline

Post May 24th, 2009, 7:58 am

Posts: 29
Points on hand: 2,216.00 Points
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Offline

Post May 24th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
Is 1.99 Euros close enough?


That's sterling.

Post May 24th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Supercell

http://www.one4ink.com/Cart%20List.htm#T0481
Is 1.99 Euros close enough? [lol]
I came across a ton of that. Either that or it was $1.99 in black, or other ones that are only one color
Bastards are too stubborn [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post