Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Coaster Dynamix Phoenix Roller Coaster on Ebay

Coaster Dynamix Phoenix Roller Coaster on Ebay

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!


Posts: 1
Points on hand: 551.00 Points
Offline
I know these coasters from Coaster Dynamix don't become available very often (I'll already have one), so I thought I would pass along the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320807340569


Larry

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post