Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Computer acting funky

Computer acting funky

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 26th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Posts: 325
Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points
Location: Chula Vista, California, USA
Offline
Whenever I visit the forums section of CC, I always have to refresh the page just to see what's new and such. It's really quite annyoing, and I have to refresh a topic page to see all of the posts.

Anyone know what could be happening here?
Hates oscar for taking points...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 26th, 2008, 7:56 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
What browser are you using?

Post May 26th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Posts: 325
Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points
Location: Chula Vista, California, USA
Offline
I'm using IE. I don't have any will power to download Firefox..
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post May 26th, 2008, 8:23 pm

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
Hey genius, you have to do that in any browser.

Yet another case of the issue being between the chair and the keyboard.



Post May 26th, 2008, 9:09 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
[lol] It's the old ID-10-T error code.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post May 26th, 2008, 9:21 pm

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

[lol] It's the old ID-10-T error code.





Oh god, that is lovely, can I use that?

Post May 26th, 2008, 9:23 pm

Posts: 325
Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points
Location: Chula Vista, California, USA
Offline
No, not like that. Before I had this problem, I could visit a forum topic, and all the posts would be there. Now, whenever I want to see the posts made today, I have to refresh the page, even to see my posts. It's driving me crazy.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post May 26th, 2008, 9:29 pm

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by Xpress

No, not like that. Before I had this problem, I could visit a forum topic, and all the posts would be there. Now, whenever I want to see the posts made today, I have to refresh the page, even to see my posts. It's driving me crazy.


Well great job explaining yourself.

http://www.apple.com/safari/download/
http://www.getfirefox.com/
http://www.opera.com/

Etc.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post