Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ couldnt upload track with NL packager

couldnt upload track with NL packager

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 8th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Posts: 77
Points on hand: 83.00 Points
Location: Palmdale, CA, USA
Offline
sorry if this sounds stupid but I never uploaded a coaster before and I have my first one ready.
I have it all to go in the track packager but when I tried to upload everything lastnight, I couldnt becouse I get a error message stating that there was a problem with the track and it should be a NL track file. Well, I checked numerous times and it is.

Do I have to put everything in a zip file for it to be uploaded?
the track do's contain 3-D objects.(alot of them)

can someone help me?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 8th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Posts: 943
Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Yes, it does need to be a zip. All that needs to be in there is the .nlpack file, which should have all the 3ds in it.

Post December 8th, 2005, 4:21 pm

Posts: 77
Points on hand: 83.00 Points
Location: Palmdale, CA, USA
Offline
thanks. Wing -over. I will zip it tonight[:D]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post