Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Dual Contest Partners Anyone?

Dual Contest Partners Anyone?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 8th, 2004, 8:09 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
I would like to take part in the upcoming NL contest, that makes you work in teams of two. Anyone interested in working with me? [:D] Because I am on a mac and do not have SM, you have to have it. Anyway post your reply and I will see if you are a good enough designer.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 8th, 2004, 11:29 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
thecool326 is
but thecool326 wonders what SM has to do with an NL contest.
-edit- nm, I think I know some one who I can ask to be my partner.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post