Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ 3D Modeling Discussion ‹ Easy to use car texture templates

Easy to use car texture templates

Discuss anything related to 3D modeling from 3ds Max to Object Creator. Have a question? Get it answered here!

Post July 30th, 2012, 11:29 pm
Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 486
Points on hand: 2,514.00 Points
Bank: 2,212.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Don't know if this really belongs in the 3D modeling forums but I've made some car textures for BLACKOUT that I think I should share.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xd8pycgedvj46p8/No05lTGi57

Reason I share this is because I removed the NL logo and the scratches/dust marks so that it doesn't look like an eraser was taken to it. All you need to do to use them on your ride is simply recolor them.

I think there is one texture where I forgot to remove the detailing from the lapbar. It's on a separate layer as the rest so it will take 2 seconds for you to fix.
Last edited by Goku1910 on July 30th, 2012, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 31st, 2012, 12:44 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Nice, thank you :)
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to 3D Modeling Discussion