Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Favorite station music

Favorite station music

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 30th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Posts: 317
Points on hand: 1,180.00 Points
Location: Oregon, USA
Offline
What's your favorite station music from any roller coaster? Out of the ride I've been on Riddler's was pretty good.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4easeYmLEQ&feature=related[/youtube]
I also like X's theme songs. here's one.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J46RtxXQwfM&feature=related[/youtube]
Last edited by SupraSix on January 30th, 2009, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 30th, 2009, 6:29 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Riddler is nice yeah, but too bad that one is too much on a loop. You'll hear the full track almost twice meanwhile your waiting...

For my fav I would say Troy on Halloween. They got rid of the annoying music and inserted some good adrenaline pumping music. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 30th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
Kingda Ka I guess, I've never noticed it on any other coaster.

Post January 30th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
None, because they are usually on repeat and very annoying.

Post January 30th, 2009, 7:52 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
none. well except maybe disney rides..

Post January 30th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Offline
Millennium Force is good if you aren't waiting for ever.

And Dragster but that usually can get repetitive.

Post January 30th, 2009, 8:51 pm

Posts: 2140
Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Dragster actually has awesome music. No matter how many times I go on it, the music pumps me up so much!

Post January 30th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Posts: 620
Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Nothing can beat Nemesis Inferno's dispatch theme. Especially in the first 2 years when the Bose bass cannons were on full blast.

Post January 30th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Posts: 21
Points on hand: 67.00 Points
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Offline
The only one that really sticks in my mind is that of Nemesis in Alton Towers - sort of Neo-Gothic.

But actually, does anyone remember the station music 'Modern' from RCT-2? Now that is my favourite station music!
Image

Post January 30th, 2009, 11:20 pm
cjd

Posts: 3370
Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points
Location: New Concord, OH, USA
Offline
The TTD music is actually kind of weird, because if you play the whole song "Ready to Go" by Republica a lot, it gets old and annoying fast. But just by playing the main chorus over and over again, it never does. I don't understand it, but that song always gets me rocking and pumped up before boarding TTD.

Post January 30th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
Millennium Force's music was good until I worked on it! I love Mavericks!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post January 31st, 2009, 12:02 am

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
Originally posted by DreamLines


But actually, does anyone remember the station music 'Modern' from RCT-2? Now that is my favourite station music!

Word. Best music ever.

Also, I like La Ronde's station music, cause all they do is play a radio station, you never hear anything reapeat...

Post January 31st, 2009, 12:18 am

Posts: 60
Points on hand: 1,128.00 Points
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by DreamLines

But actually, does anyone remember the station music 'Modern' from RCT-2? Now that is my favourite station music!

Agreed! I actually have that somewhere on my computer, anyone want it?

Post February 1st, 2009, 4:09 pm

Posts: 448
Points on hand: 136.00 Points
Location: Netherlands
Offline
I was gonna say Vogelrok without a doubt, but then I realized I have so much more favorite soundtracks. De Vliegende Hollander, Euromir, Eurosat, Matterhorn Blitz, Winjas.. I like all of them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFC4siGqiVw[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post