Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Forza, GT4, or Enthusia?

Forza, GT4, or Enthusia?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Forza, GT4, or Enthusia?

Forza Motorsport
4
29%
Gran Turismo 4
10
71%
Enthusia Professional Racing
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 14

Post May 3rd, 2005, 11:28 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points
Location: Lancaster, CA, USA
Offline
I will pick Forza Motorsport for best graphics, gameplay, and sound. The other two are boring.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 4th, 2005, 2:56 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
meh, all pretty gay, I prefer a real racing game like Midnight Club III Dub Edition, now there my friends is a racing game. Only because you can get a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII and customize it to hell and back [:D] green.

But out of those 3 .......... hmmm, tough choice, I'd go with GT4 I guess because I have the first GT and I did enjoy it, so yeah GT4

Post May 4th, 2005, 2:57 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
I prefer a real racing game like Midnight Club III Dub Edition, now there my friends is a racing game.

I have my supra 98 fully customized and stuff, Totally kicks ass [lol]

Post May 4th, 2005, 3:45 pm
cjd

Posts: 3370
Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points
Location: New Concord, OH, USA
Offline
Gran Turismo 4 for sure. The GT series are the best racing games ever.

Post May 4th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
OMG! FORZA IS OUT I FORGOT MUST GO BUY NOW!
You know my pick...

Post May 5th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Forza is just owned GT4 around like a little red headed school girl...

No, really. The damage modeling WOW. Even little scrapes on your car, genius. The handing is just wickedly realistic for a console. I feel like Im back on my PC. Ill have a fuller review later but all I can say is wow. Graphics kick GT4's butt. Handling. Even the modes in the game match or exceed.

And to think this is the first installment. ;)'

Reviews: (which I have put in order corresponding with FM vs GT4)

Forza Motorsport
(Love this first review)
http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox/g ... 4868.shtml
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/fo ... index.html
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920720.asp

Gran Turismo 4:
http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/r ... 2348.shtml
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/gra ... an+turismo
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/ ... %20turismo


Polyphony Digital, time to head back to the drawing board :D This was worth the 3 month wait. I would have waited as long as GT4 did :P

Post May 5th, 2005, 2:46 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

I have my supra 98 fully customized and stuff, Totally kicks ass [lol]


Loving your taste in cars. Any Japanese muscle just owns all, but Evo's and Supra's are the two best IMO. You've just gotta love the ponitless massivness of them [lol] like the rear spoiler on both cars, just pointlessly huge and just genius.

Post May 5th, 2005, 3:36 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
[lol] indeed [:)]

Post May 5th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Piff, get with reality guys...Ford Cortina all the way!

As for the games, havn't played any, but i always did love GT, still never found out which button was the brake though

Post May 6th, 2005, 12:37 pm

Posts: 454
Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Offline
Gt4 as long as it doesnt corrupt your savegame after 70 percent like it did to me... Had to start all over again last week :(

Post May 6th, 2005, 4:55 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
You guys gotta find someplace to play Forza...its amazing.

Go, NOW. Play!

Post May 6th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Having owned the previous three GT games I have to go with GT4. I like it.

Post May 7th, 2005, 4:28 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
I now have forza and meh, I prefer my midnight club racing, graphics and stuff is cool but nothing like some street racing crashing into other mofos and flipping them over or reversing their steering [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion