Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Happy Single Awareness Day!

Happy Single Awareness Day!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 16th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Jcoasters
or anywhere in the USA


Watching Family Guy is not a good way to get information about other places.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post February 17th, 2011, 12:57 am

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
^So you're telling me not everyone in Russia is a bear on a unicycle?!?! [:(]
American Eagle Lover

Post February 17th, 2011, 1:55 am

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Originally posted by Jcoasters
or anywhere in the USA


Watching Family Guy is not a good way to get information about other places.


I don't watch Family Guy because it is lame.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post February 17th, 2011, 10:07 am

Posts: 253
Points on hand: 1,303.00 Points
Location: St. Louis area
Offline
^^ but roller coasters are so coooooooool

Post February 17th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I'm skinny and doctors love me because of my diet and exercise habits. Go be a wigger somewhere else with your suburban Minnesota "word" and fake "intelligent drug user" bullshit elsewhere. Salvia and shitty tinted pictures do not make you special.


I love you because you always know what you're talking about.

You're skinny and ugly and doctors love you because you won't can't fight back when they molest you. Go be a strung-up shit-talker somewhere in the people world where you'll actually get your ass kicked.

Post February 17th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
Ladies, you're both equally ugly there's no need to fight! [stoning]

On a side note, I have a girlfriend, too, people. It's not some freak thing that never happens.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post February 17th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
^I have had 3 gf's and I am close to my 4th. I have been single since November though.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post February 17th, 2011, 9:59 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
Oh that's too bad.
I think I've had 4 now and I'm literally just going through the notes I'm randomly finding in my books and binders and stuff and deciding if they're really worth it [8D]
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post February 18th, 2011, 12:26 am
Metazoanhaddock User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1758
Points on hand: 3,387.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Location: Seattle, Washington
Offline
hahahaha...there are single people....
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post