Board index ‹ Public Relations ‹ Site Related ‹ Just wondering, What happened to my EXTREMELY old coasters

Just wondering, What happened to my EXTREMELY old coasters

Posts that are directly related to the site.


Posts: 138
Points on hand: 2,126.00 Points
Bank: 1,000.00 Points
Location: Texas
Offline
I remember two coasters I made around 2011ish...I think. Anyway just wondering if they were somewhere on the website, but not getting hopes or anything :D . By the way they were called Texas Twister and Phatoms revenge.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Posts: 230
Points on hand: 67,130.00 Points
Location: CA, USA
Offline
o.O hmmm Weird, I don't know to be honest. D:


Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^^ I may not be able to find them soon, but I'm curious as to what coaster types they were. Wish I could give you a hand. It's easy to know they are from NL1!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Site Related

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post