Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My car got hit!

My car got hit!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 23rd, 2008, 6:34 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
My car got hit!!! [B)]
He hit my car with his cement mixer when he was backing out of the parallel parking. I was already parked and out of my car when he hit it. Thankfully I was held up by someone I knew or else the guy would have hit and run without me getting any info from him.
I tried settling with him to fix my car since he has no insurance but now that he is not answering his phone, it's police intervention time! I smell large ticket from driving without insurance and possible overnight stay in city jail for that as well. It's gotten quite strict in California for those type of incidents.
Here's a picture oy my damage. Bumper hit, sidewall dented and broken blinker.
Image
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 23rd, 2008, 6:38 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Oh quit lying a fat girls bondage pants scraped your car.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 23rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
The cement mixer was parallel parked? That seems odd to me [lol]

But in all seriousness, I hope the guy doesn't get off easy. You have to be a complete dumbass fool to drive without insurance.

Post October 23rd, 2008, 7:15 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
I'll send you a silver Sharpie ... you'll be as good as new. [lol]

Post October 23rd, 2008, 7:26 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
If it was a matter of silver sharpie I'd fix it, but when the estimate to fix is approximately $1,000, I don't think a sharpie will fix it. [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 23rd, 2008, 7:35 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Well then ... Take him to court!!!



Post October 23rd, 2008, 8:20 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Cop came and called hi and left him a threatening message on his voicemail saying if he don't fix it will turn into felony hit and run and to settle his before it escalates and I take him to court. Then cop told me to call him if he doesn't get it sorted out.
Lame cop I tell ya.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post