Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My mouthpiece collection!

My mouthpiece collection!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 19th, 2017, 6:19 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have assorted mouth guards, a retainer, fangs and a top denture.
Attachments
IMG_0030.JPG

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post July 1st, 2017, 9:17 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
What are they for? I mean... are they inspiring you to put the similar stuff at your NL2 park?! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 21st, 2017, 4:33 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have much more now.
Attachments
IMG_1451.JPG
IMG_1451.JPG (34.53 KiB) Viewed 1367 times

Post July 26th, 2017, 12:16 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I personally tend to imagine the Cool5's "How to be a dentist?" cartoon - what'll it be like?! LOL! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post