Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My new YouTube

My new YouTube

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 5th, 2009, 4:55 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Yeah, I just made a new YouTube account, and it's really pissin me off because it won't let me take it off of beta channel, and it won't let me use a background. Anyways, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rcpimpproductions
Add me, and I'll send requests to people who I already have their account names.[:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 5th, 2009, 5:31 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
Added. [;)]

Post July 5th, 2009, 9:33 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
No videos yet? [lol] I've added you to my friends list [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 5th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^[lol] Yeah, If I go to SFSL Wednesday, I'm going to try and make a video of that.

EDIT: There, I uploaded a video, Dirk. It may be only my intro, but its still something![:)]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4EAdoVUXY[/youtube]

Post July 6th, 2009, 4:57 am
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
oooooooohhh. btw I accepted your friend request
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post