Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My newest song croozes!

My newest song croozes!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 25th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Posts: 20
Points on hand: 395.00 Points
Offline
I just finished my latest song. It's called Crooze Control because it's groovy. It's quite sweet. You see, I make music as kind of a light hobby. I used to play piano, but I now record electronic music with synths and such. Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/boesball/crooze-control

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post