Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Niagra's Fury Contest

Niagra's Fury Contest

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 23rd, 2008, 2:54 pm

Posts: 1908
Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Hey people, I really can't find the Niagra's Fury topic on here. I've looked everywhere for it[confused]
So, I guess I'll post a new topic.
Link to Niagra's Fury:
http://www.niagarasfury.com/

But I was picked as one of the 10 top submissions for the Guess The Fury Contest.
http://www.niagarasfury.com/guess-the-fury.html
I was just asking everyone here to please vote for me.
I am 4 submissions from the bottom (The entry with the name Ian, Clarks Summit)
Also, HURRY! the contest ends April 30th. So please vote for me now.

Thanx to everyone!



*Edit*
Whoot! 200 Posts!
Last edited by ianko66 on April 23rd, 2008, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 24th, 2008, 10:26 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
I voted yours, even though it wasn't coolest ride idea.

Everyone gets a barrel to take over the falls. If you survive, you get a free t-shirt. If you don't...oh well tough luck.[Maurice, Euclid]


Awesomeness [lol][lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 24th, 2008, 12:19 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline
I voted for the one Dirk quoted.

Post April 24th, 2008, 12:35 pm
Gav User avatar

Posts: 928
Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points
Location: Zwijndrecht, Netherlands
Offline
Voted for ya.

Post April 24th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Posts: 881
Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Offline
sorry ianko66, but i had to vote for the one about the barrels and free t-shirt too... it was the funniest [lol]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post April 24th, 2008, 2:09 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
voted for ianko66 cuz he's a homie.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 24th, 2008, 2:26 pm

Posts: 1068
Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
Offline
Did and done voted for you man.

Post April 24th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Posts: 1908
Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Thanx Gav, Dirk, Oscar, and Thundermat. I appreciate it.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post April 24th, 2008, 4:09 pm

Posts: 881
Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Offline
can you vote twice?? if you can, ill vote for you too [;)]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post April 24th, 2008, 4:26 pm

Posts: 1068
Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
Offline
i don't know, the only way is to find out with a different email address.

Post April 26th, 2008, 6:25 am

Posts: 1605
Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: UK
Offline
i voted, can i have my free ipod now? [:p]
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post